Sunday, February 24, 2008

del.icio.us bookmarking

I was able to set up my del.icio.us account and bookmark several articles I've used for research to date. I also learned how to edit article tags because I initially idn't tag them EDMT592. After doing that I figured out how to use the del.icio.us site and search on EDMT592 to see the articles everyone tagged - pretty cool! I also thought it was itnerested to see how many other people had tagged the same articles as I did - in some cases hundred of people had tagged the same article. I can see where this might be helpful during research because the most useful articles would likely have the most tags.

In my entrepreneurship class we use the internet as a learning resource a lot. There are several websites that I've found to be pretty good - it'd be cool if I could set up a del.icio.us account for my students in that class to use. I'll have to see if del.icio.us is accessible at school - long shot, but worth checking.

No comments: